Saturday, May 29, 2010

Web 2.0 Awards Site

So we were given a link to the best web 2.0 sites for a variety of categories. Naturally, I scrolled down to the Sport section and clicked on the first place website in the category, iStats.com. This thing is pretty sweet, it's an exercise log on steroids! It allows you to enter reps, weight, intensity, etc of just about any exercise you want (it has some default ones in there but allows you to add your own). Then, there's a tab for reports and it will tell you what you did in previous workouts, how much effort you're putting into your workouts, how your weight is changing, etc and you can print them out when you want! It also lets you join teams which is a super help because we all know that working out alone is not as effective as when you have other people around you to motivate you. Looking at the site makes me want to get up off my butt from typing this and go do some sort of workout just so I can plug in the numbers and play with the site more. However, work comes before play and I need to finish the rest of my weekly Grad work before I can get up and do anything. Hmm.....I wonder if there is an exercise in their database about having to move these God awful couches from my old place into my new one, ughhh.

Peace, Love and Go Bonas,
Coach Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment