Monday, May 24, 2010

All Things Technology

I was working at the golf course yesterday and with all the rain the nightbefore and forecasted for the day, it was not very busy. This led to lots of random facebook checking and seeing what new stories I could read on Yahoo! I stumbled across an article on the New Jersey Nets new owner, Mikhail Prokhorov. This guy is worth between $15 and $18 billion, yes billion. The craziest thing about this guy, he doesn't even use the latest and greatest forms of technology! No e-mail, no cell phone, no twitter, nothing. Maybe that's just what I need to do, stop using all forms of modern technology and I'll become a billionaire right? I guess that will have to be put on hold until I'm done with my Masters, seeing how the entire program is done via this wonderful tool called the internet. Someday, maybe I will give it up. Then I'll be the next billionaire and I can buy an NBA team.

Peace, Love and Go Bonas,
Coach Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment