Saturday, May 29, 2010

Google Docs

Ummmm.......I don't know if Google Docs is experiencing difficulties or not right now but all it is letting me do is create a new folder or upload one of my own files. I'm not sure I like that, what if I want to create a new presentation or spreadsheet, its not letting me! I can see the many uses of it and not having to worry about saving to a USB or needing to email something to yourself to be able to open it on another computer. I saw on Jody's blog that you can create a spreadsheet and send it out to people and when the populate different cells, it automatically updates and saves to your original file. Or something like that, since its not letting me create a new file, I don't know for sure that thats how it works, just taking what I read from her blog through Google Reader :-). I like that concept though, because you could set up a fitness calendar for your students to complete and rather than go through the headache of students losing their hard copy, you can have them go online to fill it out. You can put in the formulas to add up the total number of minutes they exercised throughout a given week or month or year!

If it ever lets me create new things and play with it more, I will be glad to update you on my findings and creations, but until then I'm not sure how much I can use it.

Peace, Love and Go Bonas,
Coach Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment