Saturday, June 12, 2010

Library Thing

I've never really been much of a reader. That being said, my favorite author is Mitch Albom. I read "Tuesdays With Morrie" in high school but never paid any attention to it until I read it again one summer while lifeguarding and realized how amazing a story it is. That made me want to get his next book, "The Five People You Meet In Heaven," which again was a fantastic read. As a basketball coach, I've thorougly enjoyed books by great coaches, specifically John Wooden and Pat Riley. I like how you can categorize your books and add them to your favorites in Librarything, but I'm not really sure what else you can do with it. I guess I haven't spent enough time playing around with it. I've been busy with grades at the end of the year and field day, but I will try to get more time on there to see what else I can use it for.

Anyway, here's the link to my library if you are interested!
http://www.librarything.com/catalog/pm_noel


Peace, Love and Go Bonas!

1 comment:

  1. Im with you. Not a big reader. But if I was looking for a good book this seems to be a great place to search.

    ReplyDelete